Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dietwatch - The Final Result

Well considering that two days in I had a large booze filled night resulting in getting a nasty cold so comfort eating returned.

I then decided that it was really working as I am apparently supposed to be limiting myself to ridiculously small portions of cereal. This is not ideal as my job requires me to be fairly active (a fair bit of heavy lifting is involved!).

So I sacked the whole thing off and have been eating sensibly ever since. Have lost a couple of pound which is good.

Except I am now really ill again (working with the public has so many advantages!!!) and can't get any exercise done.

Not going to be deterred though. I need those new jeans!

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Thought of buying a new pair of jeans while the sales are still on?
Might be an incentive for you?
Good luck with the continuing trend though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home