Monday, January 08, 2007

Non-Starter for 10

Last week I started that 2 Week Kellogg's Challenge. You know, the excruciatingly boring eat-two-bowls-of-cereal-for-a-fortnight-and-get-new-jeans diet.

First two days went well, and I was pleased as that is twice as long as I lasted the first time I tried this diet. Things kind of went to pot after that. Went out to Manchester to celebrate some friends' birthdays and I'm pretty sure that all the lager I drank is not recommended on any diet!

I have now caught a cold and pretty much all I ate yesterday was a ham sandwich. Not entirely sure that is the way to redeem myself.

Oh well, the scales will tell in another week and a half.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I admire you for taking on two weeks of cereal eating.

Does it prohibit lager as part of the diet?

Or having fun?

That may be why I'm not rushing to start it myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home