Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How not to be elegant #8

Yes, I know it's been a while but it's back. Pretty soon these posts will have their own blog.

So anyway, to the matter in hand. I was on stood on the bus this morning on the way to the train station and bundled up in my scarf (Which has been christen The Longest Scarf In The World by my coursemates. Hereafter referred to as the TLSITW - am reading Marc Acito and its rubbing off on me). Anyway, the TLSITW is so long that when even wrapped around my neck it almost reaches the ground. Plus it is made of fluffy wool.

So fluffy that when an old biddy brushed past me with her handbag she got it caught on my scarf. A few seconds later I am being dragged down the bus with my oxygen supply severely cut down whilst yelling;

"Argh! Stop! Excuse me! Ow, ow, ow! STOP!"

In the end I yanked my scarf back and her bag off her shoulder, so she finally turned around and I could free myself. Much to the amusement of my fellow passengers.

I am so poised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home