Sunday, September 02, 2007

Why Me? Does Asda Really Hate Me That Much?

Remember how last month the fuckwits I work for paid my sick pay to my sister? Well, obviously I pulled them up about this fault. They apologised and promised that next payday the money would be debited into my account.

Well, payday was Friday and this month I have been paid a grand total of........£40. (Which is a tax rebate and not actually pay from ASDA at all!)

They've done it again. But this time the fuck up is twice as big. They still owe me the money from last month, and the sick pay which my sister has been paid this month was not the correct amount. Int fact it was about £300 short. Because they have not bothered to inform the payroll department that I have been off sick for 8 weeks not 4 weeks.

This also means my sister is out of pocket because her National Insurance has gone up due to the extra pay she has erroneously received.

I have been graciously allowed to a loan of £150 against the money I am owed. Not too impressed by this as I now have less than £200 to live off this month and I have just joined the gym.

So tomorrow I will be on the phone to head office to find out how in the name of all that is holy that I have been shortchanged two months in a row and yet I am expected to wait another full four weeks before I can have my money!!

Fucking bastards.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds outrageous for a large company, you would think they took better care of such things.

Trying to be optimistic, think of the large amount you'll end up with eventually? Think of it as enforced saving?

That said, I'd be severely pissed off if it was happening to me!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger kazatclodes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger kazatclodes said...

It is happening to me to - the FUCKERS!!! Handed in me sick notes to Asda after a life threatening operation and as a big thank you to me they have lost my sick notes TWICE, made me pay for replacements and I STILL have no fucking money. Not only that but they won't let me have my holiday pay as they've now cancelled all leave until after April - Thieving gypos!! When I receive my annual bonus I'll be fucking off to TESCOs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home