Friday, August 03, 2007

Asda - Fuck Up Central

Apologies for radio silence, been a bit busy healing and plotting my revenge against my feckless employers. It may involve napalm.

My hand is healing well, I still have the pin in (tis a little odd to look at your finger and see something black and bobbly protruding!) but my stitches are out so I feel more comfortable.

However, one thing that is not going well is the pay situation. I am entitled to sick pay but when my sister brought our payslips home I have not received sick pay. But she has!!

I kid you not. How they can pay me normally despite my not having clocked into the store for over 2 weeks? And yet my sister who has been there for four days out of every seven can be given sick pay!!

You can't make this shit up!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are mending, still sounds horrendous though!

I may be being a bit slow here: are you saying that you haven't been paid anything? Or that they've cocked up about your pay generally?

I trust they are paying you something?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

I have been paid something as my accident was towards the end of the pay month.

However, it is not as much as I should have been paid. I now have to wait until next payday to get that money back.

It is a good job I was not injured at the beginning of the month, as I would be in trouble, luckily I don't have to pay rent or anything!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home