Monday, July 09, 2007

I got back yesterday from a nice relaxing fortnight in Florida with the family. A quick word of advice for anyone going on holiday this summer.

Arrive at the airport REALLY REALLY EARLY!!!!

We spent over an hour in the queue for security, as many people for some reason had no clue as to the regulations on taking liquids and lighters etc through the security.

Had a lovely time and did much shopping including a new mp3 player (cheaper too thanks to clever use of my Wal-Mart employee discount card!!).

Now I have freckles thanks to the sun (Boo!) and jetlag which means I am functioning at a sub-normal level. Ah well, excuse for an afternoon nap!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm envious of the holiday and cheap shopping, not of the jetlag though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home