Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Night Out!

A most successful night out for the following reasons;

  • Good hair and fabulous outfit
  • Lovely meal
  • Hilarity of Chinese waitress taking a shine to a member of our group and making him eat seconds on every course.
  • Played 'I Never' and realised that I am naughtier then I thought, but I still have a lot of work to do on that score. Think that may be a New Year's Resolution.
  • Got to feel up the chest of the boy I like - it was v v v nice!
  • Got phone number of said boy (he asked me) - this was pre-grope too.
  • Made a lovely new gay friend who told me I was fabulous like Charlotte from SATC (it's the Cosmo's and my new fake pearls what do it).
  • Had to pretend to a random in Revolution that I was gay and my friend was my girl to get him to leave me alone - think I made his night.
  • Drank for about 9 hours straight!
  • Had to do walk of shame from a mate's house next day - across a national border on a train no less.
  • No hangover!!! This puzzled me, but no complaints!
  • Sky TV had been installed in the house when I returned. Joy!!
Best night out in a long time and after all the work I've done over the past few weeks, it was the perfect way to end the semester and start the Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home