Thursday, May 12, 2005

Normal service now resumed...kinda..

Phew, what a mad couple of weeks. Barely had time to think let alone blog. And yet....haven't got all that much to say.

One big difference is that the Zombie Computer has been laid to rest, hurrah for shiny new PCness. Meaning any free moment I have has been spent playing on Sims 2. So easy to lose hours on a weekend to that game. Except now that they get old and die, I feel so sad. I get really attached to them.

When one of my original sims died of old age the other day, his wife had a nervous breakdown and starved herself to death. Not fun.

Other big news is that I have (finally) sent off my university applications, cross those fingers people!

Soundtrack to my life = Cells by The Servant.
An instrumental version can be heard in the trailer for Sin City, cannot wait to see that film. Looks chuffing amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home