Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Take that Zombie PC!

Well, I finally have my connection back. The sooner I get my new PC set up down here the better!

Thanks to the good old Sunday Times, I got to see Sahara in the West End last Sunday for free . OK, so it is not going to win an Oscar but I enjoyed it. Much better than I did the books to be honest. McConaguhey (sp?) and Zahn are nothing like the Pitt and Giordino that Cussler writes, perhaps that is why I like them better. Steve Zahn steals every scene he is in and William H. Macy as Admiral Sandecker is just as well, I just love William H. Macy.

If you want to see a silly action flick with a good sense of humour, then go. Plus Penelope Cruz doesn't disgrace the girls, and plays a pretty feisty lady. Better than some Scream Queen American at any rate.

Right, now to apply for a new job.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home