Thursday, April 28, 2005

My postal ballot finally arrived...

...and I was shocked to discover not one but two Welsh nationalist parties, a Communist and a Welsh Tory who lives in Croydon (obviously interested in the local vote there then). The most unbelievable candidate was standing as an independent was Judith Kilshaw.

Yes, the mad cow who about 'adopted' (read bought) twin girls on the internet in 2001 actually wants to represent the people of my community as an elected offical. This woman's husband is the founding member of a far right Democratic party who are totally against immigration yet he tried to buy two babies from America.

One consolation is that no one in their right mind will vote for this wretched woman.

I'm going to kick a few walls until I calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home