Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm not a physicist...

but I do know one thing. Mess expands. It's true. All the useless rubbish that you own grows, maybe even breeds. Plus it always expands to slightly larger than the space available to contain it. If you get more space, more crap will appear to fill it. Also no matter how much stuff you throw away, more (and usually unexplainable) pieces of the detritus of modern life will appear to replace it.

I have dubbed this 'The Universal Law of Ever Expanding Crap'. Think I might well get the Nobel Prize.

I (like 99.9% of the population) am loving the new Doctor Who. Just the right mix of cheesiness and tension. But am I the only one who thought those Slitheen things looked a bit like Boobahs's gone wrong? Bloody terrifying. As long as they don't bring back the Cybermen, my fragile sanity should remain unshattered.

Go check out Girl Genius, now an online comic. Gaslamp fantasy fabness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home