Saturday, January 21, 2006

There Will Be A Serious Comedown

Oh dear. I have discovered that me and Diet Coke and Crunchie Nuggets mix a little too well. Have got a serious sugar high going on. Dancing about to 'It's Tricky' by Run DMC.

I have decided the following; despite the financial difficulty I am currently facing I am not going to let it get me down. I can apply for a hardship loan and I have some savings. I'll make it work.

I am going to get this MSc and then if it takes me six years to get a PhD, then I say bring it on!!!!

I'm going to lie down now, my extremities are tingling. That's not a good sign is it?

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Drone said...

haha. At least you've now stopped singing "I Swear" :D

Did you eat both of those bags of nuggets? If so, no wonder you're high!

As far as your extremities tingling goes, it depends on what extremities are tingling. Maybe its a new e number in the crunchie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home