Monday, January 30, 2006

The Most Fun!!

Today was our Facial Reconstruction practical. We paired up (me and The Boy I Only Like As A Friend, strictly platonic and all that. Stop looking at me like that!) and were given the cast of a skull complete with facial depth markers, a guide to the anatomy of the facial muscles and clay.

Lots of clay. Which got everywhere!!

TBIOLAAF and I decided that as we were patently not artistic, we were in fact buggered. My artisitic skills have never really progressed passed stickmen, anatomically correct in so far as they generally have two legs, two arms and a circle for a head.

So our head ended up looking like a cross between Robin Williams and Spencer Tracy. With MASSIVE ears! Seriously they were like the length of his head. I didn't do that be so I refuse to accept responsibility. Though the fact his lips were wonky was totally my doing.

Anyway, comparison with the photo of the original skull's owner was not partiaularly favourable. But then neither were any of the other heads. At least Mork, as we called him, looked vaguely human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home