Monday, March 14, 2005

Time flies, not just when you are having fun!

So, I've been down here for almost 6 MONTHS! Which is most frightening and I appear to be doing the hamster wheel thing at the moment. There is a whole lot of energy expenditure going on, but not a whole lot of forward movement.

I'm going home this weekend, as my Dad is turning 50 and a few days later I'll be 'celebrating' being 22. But I've yet to book my train, or do anything remotely practical about getting home.

I've also get tons of forms to fill in and grown up finance stuff to do, but once again I haven't touched it.

Need to roll my sleeves up and get stuck in, but I'm sooooo tired......

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Yo. Je suis in London next Tuesday, if you fancy meeting up with Sarah, me, and some of my mates in the evening.

If you're up for it, ping an email to that effect over to gregdaly@gmail.com, and I'll send you my weird and wonderful explanation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home