Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The same portal which has stolen all my socks.....

..has now sucked all my pens into oblivion. Time to 'borrow' some from the office I think.

Today has not been a brilliant day for the following reasons;

  • Missing pens
  • Bought myself a new computer game only to find it is not compatible with my OS. Bloody Windows ME. (I will have my revenge when I buy a new PC)
  • Work is pants
  • A chronic case of hiccups (It is difficult to get anyone to take you seriously when you make odd noises every few seconds)
  • Near death experience (NO matter how tempting it is, do not stand on a wheely chair to reach high places. Here endeth the lesson)

In other news, my diet lasted all over 12 hours. It gave me crushing headaches, 2 bowls of cereal a day is not enough to live on. My friend's resolution to eat no carbs after 5 also only lasted until half past 5. Salt and vinegar crisps beckoned.

We are paragons of self-control. Pass the biscuits!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home