Thursday, December 09, 2004

Neglected

Sorry blog. Work has been mental busy, but as my email isn't working so I can sneak a quick post in.

Not much to report, except the horror of the Secret Santa. Of all the people in the office, who do I get stuck with.....yes......that's right.........

The Boss!

Not even the head of my department but the head of the whole office. Fuck! The budget is only £5. Double fuck! And I can't swap. Fuck to the power of infinity!

But this is what I got him. Clicky.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Drone said...

Haha. I was thinking of saying "get him a whip or vibrator/dildo" but I clicked the link and thought you HAD bought him a vibe!
hahaha
Thats made my day! I'm now pretty cheerful considering I've got a presentation in 2 and half hours :-S
Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home