Wednesday, February 16, 2005

(Not so) Secret Recipe

Well, I have been requested on the 'how' for the cheesecake. So here goes;

Ingredients

Disgestive biscuits
Low fat soft cheese
Honey
Rasberries (or other fruit)

Mash 10 digestive biscuits until you have crumbs. Then add honey so that they stick together. Place in the bottom of a pie dish or tin and leave in the fridge for 30mins.

Then take your low fat cheese, I used quark (no, not the sub-atomic particles, though I am sure the taste nice too). Add some honey if you want to sweeten it, and then spread on top of the biscuit base. Arrange fruit on top or in my case tip the punnet out on top of the cheese. I'm dead artistic me

I then put it back in the fridge for another half an hour.

Ta Da, fruity cheesey goodness. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home