Monday, February 14, 2005

How many units?

A friend and I decided to go for a 'quiet drink' in Ealing on Friday.

All went wrong.

After two glasses of white wine we decided to move to a livelier pub and here is where it all went downhill as I switched from wine to vodka, then to shooters, then back to vodka, there was also more wine (rose this time) and I remember doing tequila with the barman. Who was very cute and Australian.

I think perhaps I drank enough to fell your average lorry driver but managed to get us both home and to bed. Also managed to lock out my flatmate (oops!). I also remember seeing a rather odd glow around the bed before falling asleep, but it turned out to be the glow necklace I had received after donating to charity. Forgetting to take it off when in bed, proved a little scary when I found my neck glowing at about 4am.

All in all the best night I've had in ages. Saturday, not so good. But I can't have everything.

I got a Valentine's email, from my phone company. Sums up my romantic life that. Bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home