Saturday, January 29, 2005

I ran

Had my induction at the gym today, am still kinda puce.

But for the first time in YEARS I ran on a treadmill, as opposed to a brisk walk. I was subious when my trainer asked me to up the speed.

"I can't run."
"Everyone can run."
"Well, I don't."
"Just up the speed before I do it for you."

Suitable chastised I ran for HALF A MILE! This may not sound much but I feel a great sense of achievement. Admittedly I nearly fell off the treadmill, but I made it!

My trainer also had my running up and down the stairs, evidently the Stairmaster is to technological for me. So I have to run up and down a staircase at the back of the gym.

I may look like a tit, but soon I will have an arse JLo will envy. (Disclaimer: OK, not true but hey, a girl can dream!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home