Friday, January 14, 2005

How not to be elegant #3

I may be a little late but my New Year's Resolution is to get fit and lose some of my wobble. So I joined the gym, and I went for the first time this evening.

I did rather well I thought, and decided after my workout to sit in the sauna for a while as there was a queue for the showers.

After a few minutes, a rather old, droopy naked lady got into the sauna and lay face down on the step directly below me. Now I am not a prude but where do you look when someone you don't know was lying naked in front of you.

It was too hot anyway so I decided to leave, and stood up. At which point I hit (and I mean REALLY walloped) my head on the roof of the sauna. I sat down abruptly and marveled at the singing bluebirds which were now circling the sauna. Another woman had entered and was looking at me oddly. (Well you would, wouldn't you.)

But when I stood up again, my legs were having none of it and I sort of folded up onto the bottom step in the manor of puppet which has been viciously de-strung
I managed to scuttle off after that.

I am so poised.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Yes, not my finest hour.

Thanks for the comment, and I'll definitly drop by your blog.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home